The Sophomore Class at Milford High School is holding a raffle to raise money for the 2012 prom. The winner of the raffle will win a 4 course meal, cooked in their home, by Executive Chef of Abbott’s Grill, Ryan Cunningham. The meal includes appetizer, salad, entrée and dessert as well as wine pairing with your meal! The menu will be customized according to the winner’s desires and the date will be mutually agreed upon once the winning ticket is drawn. The tickets are $10 a piece or $45 for 5.
To purchase tickets, print the attachment, fill out the bottom portion and return it with your money to the list of people at the bottom of this e-mail. The raffle will end on March 16th and the winner will be drawn at Arts Council at Abbott’s Grill on Friday March 18th. You do not have to be present to win, but it would be great if you were!
– To return money at Milford High School please see Kate Lynch in room 303
– At Milford Central Academy please see Sheri Firch in the Library
– At Lulu Ross Elementary please see Michelle Kalaygian (there Mon/Wed/Fri) or Jay Lingo
– At Banneker please see Darlene Grose (money and ticket stubs can be given to Stacy Mancuso, who will be in contact with Darlene!)
– At Morris Elementary please see Jen Hallman Tickets will also be on sale at Abbott’s Grill starting Friday.
Thanks for your help in reaching or Prom Fundraising Goal! Good Luck!