Released by the City of Milford on Thursday, September 12
Annual Fall Clean-Up Week September 30, 2013 through October 4, 2013
The City of Milford is pleased to offer additional refuse collection to its residential customers the week of September 30th through October 4th.
During this week, residents may place additional items for disposal alongside their trash container ON THEIR REGULARLY SCHEDULED TRASH PICK UP DAY.
There is no additional charge for this service and residents do not have to call for a bulk pickup.
In order for the City of Milford to provide this service to its residents, the following guidelines must be adhered to:
• Additional items for disposal must be placed beside the trash container on the resident’s regular trash collection day.
• Trash can and items must be placed curbside by 7:00 a.m.
• Small bundles of yard waste will be picked up with regular yard waste on
the following dates:
* GOLD ROUTE (Monday trash customers) – Wednesday, October 2nd
*MAROON ROUTE (Tuesday & Friday trash customers) – Wednesday, October 9th
• Commercial trash, construction debris and hazardous materials will not be accepted.
Collections WILL ONLY BE COVERED ONCE. A return trip will not be made on alternate days during this week. The city asks that every resident cooperate during this project.
For more information, please call the Customer Service Department at 302-422- 6616.