** Local Updates – Wednesday, January 22 **
Milford School District:
Milford School District is closed Wednesday, January 22, due to inclement weather.
City of Milford :
Due to inclement weather, City offices will be closed on Wednesday, January 22nd.
Due to the inclement weather, there will be no trash pick up Wednesday, January 22nd. Please do not put cans out.
To the fullest extent possible please keep vehicles off the streets so crews may clear the roadways.
Bayhealth Medical Center:
The following delayed service openings for Wednesday, January 22.
- Bayhealth’s Outpatient Diagnostic Imaging and Laboratory Services at all locations will open at 10 a.m.
- Bayhealth WalkIn Medical Care and Occupational Health Services will open at 10 a.m.
- Bayhealth Medical Group physician offices will open at 10 a.m.
- Radiation and Medical Oncology Services will open at 10 a.m.
- Bayhealth Outpatient Rehabilitation Services will open at 10 a.m.
- Milford’s Lifestyles will open at 8 a.m.
- Dover and Milford’s Cardiopulmonary Rehab will open at 8 a.m.
State of Delaware:
Governor Markell has declared all state offices closed today, Wednesday, January 22, 2014, during regular business hours of 8am to 4:30pm. Non-essential state employees are not to report for work during this period, while essential employees should report as scheduled. The State of Emergency and Level 1 Driving Warning remain in effect for the entire State of Delaware.
On Monday, January 20:
The National Weather Service (NWS) has issues a Winter Storm Watch for the Milford area. According to NWS the accumulating snowfall event is becoming more likely for Tuesday into Tuesday evening with cold air to follow. Snow accumulations are projected to be between 4 to 7 inches for our area. For the latest local updates stay tuned to Milford LIVE at https://milfordlive.com/2014/01/20/nws-issues-winter-storm-watch/.