On Thursday, November 30, 2017, at the Wilmington Country Club, Leadership Delaware celebrates the graduation of its ninth class of Fellows. The Fellows are celebrating the completion of a year-long program which challenges participants to rise to ever higher levels of leadership and accomplishment in each of the following three areas: their career field and profession, the nonprofit sector, and government and politics.
This was a transformational year for the Leadership Delaware Fellows. They attended 230 hours of classroom/session time where they heard from 143 speakers, prominent and accomplished leaders from every sector of the Delaware community. The Fellows spent countless hours outside of the classroom bonding, nurturing and growing relationships. On Thursday, Leadership Delaware adds 26 more Fellows to their exceptional list of alumni. Congratulations to the Class of 2017. Go forth and make a difference!
- Atnre Alleyne, Education Advocacy Fellow, 50-State Campaign for Achievement Now
- Scott Becker, Entrepreneur, Owner, Coastal Car Wash
- Tianna Bethune, Deputy Attorney General, State of Delaware
- Michael Bradshaw, Lieutenant, New Castle County Police Department
- Michael Curry, Assistant Chair & Assistant Professor, Undergraduate Teacher Preparation, Wilmington University
- Michael Dejos, Medication Safety Officer, Nemours/AI duPont Hospital for Children
- Aiste Foreman, Director of Advanced Services, Trinity Logistics
- Dennis Harris, Jr., Nurse Manager, Christiana Care Health System
- Brittany Hazzard, Social Worker, Love Creek Elementary, Cape Henlopen School District
- Tariq Hook, Director of Education, Zip Code Wilmington
- Jeremy Kalmbacher, Director of Engineering, Tidewater Utilities, Inc.
- Sarah Kenney, Communications Coordinator, Nemours Fund for Children’s Health
- Andrea Larson, Product Manager, Marketing, Incyte Corporation
- Michael Laureano, Store Manager III, Vice President, TD Bank
- Sam Lewis, Recruiting & Retention Manager, Delaware Air National Guard
- Samanta Lopez, Mentoring Program Director, ASPIRA of Delaware
- Jissell Martinez, Business Administrator II, University of Delaware
- Allison McCowan, Esq., Associate Attorney, Grant & Eisenhofer P.A.
- Faith Meisinger-Petit, Director of Customer Service, CSC
- Evan Park, Assistant Director of Government Affairs
- Bonita Penn, Family Nurse Practitioner, Christiana Care Health System
- Kate Rudolph, Corporate Director, Medical Group, Women’s Health and Surgical Practices
- David Skoranski, Assistant Public Defender, Delaware Public Defender’s Office
- Stephenie Tatman, Auditor, Office of Pensions, State of Delaware, and Owner, Dolce Bakery
- Michael Utley, Fleet Duty Officer, Exelon Generation
- Matthew Windsor, Area Director, Southern Delaware YoungLife
About Leadership Delaware (LDI): LDI is a nonprofit organization founded in 2008, whose mission is to recruit and mentor outstanding young Delawareans who have the “stuff of leadership,” those with the potential, passion, and courage to excel at community, nonprofit, political, professional, and corporate leadership within the First State. Our program offers a series of issue-oriented forums and experiences, which are based on the belief that knowledge is a key element and prime motivator of leadership. For more information, visit: www.leadershipdelaware.org