301 NE Front Street Milford, DE
– Gateway to Milford, DE with Route 1 Access
– Over 20,000 households within 15 minute drive time
– Minutes from Bayhealth Sussex Campus & DE Turf
– Located on the Mispillion River, home to 3.5 mile pedestrian, bicycle path, Goat Island Nature Preserve, Milford Dog Park & Vinyard Shipyard
– Walking distance to Milford Public Library, Milford Police Station, Bicentennial & Memorial Park, Mispillion Art League, Riverfront Theatre, downtown shopping & dining.
Commercial Building includes:
– Fur-Baby Pet Resort, Doggie Daycare, Hotel & Spa
– 4,000 sq ft available space, 2 spaces available
Downtown Development District Grants Available Up to 20%
– All capital improvements receive State Grants up to 20% refund
– County incentives include matching Kent Co Grants to $5,000
– City incentives include tax relief and permit waivers
301 NE Front Street is located on Route 14, the main thruway between Route 1 & Route 113. Front Street (Rt 14) bisects Downtown Milford’s Business District sitting on the Mispillion River. Below is the overpass exit from Route 1.
Artist rendering of finished building in February 2020. Bicentennial Park, home to four annual festivals and several other community events sits on the Mispillion River and across the street from 301 NE Front Street.
Please contact Bryan Shupe at 302-542-9231 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.