The Delaware State Police have arrested 35-year-old Chelsea Fenimore of Seaford, Delaware on drug dealing charges after she was contacted by the Governor’s Task Force earlier today.
On June 9, 2023, at approximately 9:40 a.m., detectives from the Sussex County Governor’s Task Force located Chelsea Fenimore at the Dollar General in Seaford. Fenimore was wanted for violating her probation, and she was taken into custody without incident. A search of Fenimore’s backpack led to the discovery of approximately 2.4 grams of crack cocaine, approximately 1.17 grams of methamphetamine, and over $1,100 in suspected drug dealing proceeds.
Probation & Parole officers then responded to Fenimore’s hotel room at the Sunrise Motel, located at 22512 Sussex Highway in Seaford, to conduct an administrative search. During the search, Probation & Parole officers discovered the following:
- Approximately 29.25 of methamphetamine
- Approximately 9.93 grams of cocaine
- Approximately 19.01 grams of crack cocaine
- Three wax baggies containing approximately .021 grams of suspected heroin
Fenimore was taken to Troop 4 and charged with the following crimes:
- Possession With Intent to Deliver a Controlled Substance in a Tier 3 Quantity (Felony)
- Possession With Intent to Deliver a Controlled Substance in a Tier 2 Quantity (Felony)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance in a Tier 1 Quantity (Felony)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia – 2 counts
Fenimore was arraigned by Justice of the Peace Court 2 and committed to Sussex Correctional Institution on $82,600 cash bond.
You can follow the Delaware State Police by clicking on:
Visit our civilian job opening page at:
Please tell us how we’re doing via our Citizen Satisfaction Survey.
Leave a comment regarding DSP’s compliance with CALEA Accreditation Standards.
Presented by Public Information Officer, Senior Corporal Leonard DeMalto
Released: 060923 1437
The post Governor’s Task Force Charges Woman With Drug Dealing appeared first on Delaware State Police – State of Delaware.
Share this Post