The Delaware State Police arrested Homer Coffman, 60, of Clayton, Delaware, for drug offenses following a search warrant at a residence in Clayton yesterday afternoon.
On October 16, 2023, at approximately 5:00 p.m., Kent County Governor’s Task Force Detectives executed a search warrant at a residence on the 2000 block of Downs Chapel Road in Clayton. The search warrant was obtained following a two-month long drug investigation of Homer Coffman, who was suspected of the large-scale distribution of narcotics. Hoffman was taken into custody without incident.
A search of the home led to the discovery of the following items:
- Approximately 52.7 grams of crystal methamphetamine
- Approximately $2,280 in suspected drug dealing proceeds
- Various paraphernalia to include digital scales and distribution/packaging materials
Hoffman was taken to Troop 3 and charged with the following crimes:
- Possession With Intent to Deliver a Controlled Substance Tier 3 Quantity (Felony)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance Tier 3 Quantity (Felony)
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
Hoffman was arraigned by Justice of the Peace Court 2 and committed to Sussex Correctional Institution on a $120,200 secured bond.
The post Detectives Arrest Clayton Man for Drug Offenses Following Search Warrant appeared first on Delaware State Police – State of Delaware.
Share this Post