The Food Bank of Delaware announced five new board members and its officers for the 2024 fiscal year.
New board members are:
• Nikko Brady, Director of Agriculture and Environmental Affairs, State of Delaware
• Nancy Dalton, Head of Community Experience and Customer Marketing, Amazon Access
• Sarah DiLuzio, Vice President, Associate General Counsel, DuPont
• Dr. John Fink, Vice President, Quality and Medical Affairs, Bayhealth Medical Center
• Corie Priest, Community Engagement Program Administrator, Delaware Department of Justice
Executive Committee members for the upcoming year are:
• Steve Thompson, Chairman
• Andy Larmore, Past Chair
• Andrew Levin, Treasurer
• Cathy Sandler, Secretary
• Nicole DiMondi, Workforce and Community Development Chair
• Jeff Whitmarsh, Development Chair
• Tucker Norton, Operations Chair
• Gregg Schmidt, External Affairs Chair
The Food Bank of Delaware’s Board of Directors is composed of 24 leaders from the business, community and nonprofit sectors. They are responsible for developing policies, procedures and regulations for the operation of the Food Bank of Delaware, generating finances/resources for the organization and monitoring its programs and performance.
Returning board members are:
• April Birmingham
• Maurice Catlett
• Bernice Edwards
• Jason Jowers, Esq.
• Cathy Kanefsky
• Leslie Kosek
• Scott Lammers
• David Marvel, Jr.
• Ruth Mayer
• Henri Moore
• Bill See
Share this Post