The Delaware State Police have arrested 31-year-old Kevin McCasline of New Castle, Delaware on numerous drug dealing charges following a narcotics investigation that began in December.
In December 2022, the Delaware State Police initiated an investigation into Kevin McCasline after troopers received information that he was actively selling narcotics from his residence. On the morning of February 17, 2023, troopers executed a search warrant on McCasline’s property on Freedom Trail in New Castle, and McCasline was taken into custody after he initially resisted arrest. A search of the property led to the discovery of the following:
- Approximately 52 grams of crack cocaine
- Approximately 35 grams of methamphetamine
- Approximately 84 wax bags containing approximately 0.588 grams of suspected heroin
- Approximately 10 grams of marijuana
- Various items of drug paraphernalia
McCasline was taken to Troop 2 and charged with the following crimes:
- Possession With Intent to Deliver a Controlled Substance in a Tier 3 Quantity (Felony) – 2 counts
- Possession of a Controlled Substance in a Tier 3 Quantity (Felony) – 2 counts
- Operating a Clandestine Laboratory (Felony)
- Possession With Intent to Deliver a Controlled Substance (Felony)
- Resisting Arrest
- Possession of Marijuana
McCasline was arraigned by Justice of the Peace Court 2 and was committed to Howard R. Young Correctional Institution on $271,001 cash bond.
You can follow the Delaware State Police by clicking on:
Visit our civilian job opening page at:
Please tell us how we’re doing via our Citizen Satisfaction Survey.
Presented by Public Information Officer, Senior Corporal Leonard DeMalto
Released: 021923 1039
Share this Post