Delaware State Police arrested 28-year-old Ronald Maddrey, of Wilmington, Delaware, for drug-related charges following a search warrant at his apartment in Wilmington on Monday morning.
On October 2, 2023, at approximately 6:10 a.m., the Delaware State Police, with the assistance of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, executed a search warrant at three apartments in Wilmington, Delaware. The apartments are located at the 700 block of North Jackson Street, the 2600 block of North West Street, and the 2500 block of West Third Street. This search warrant was obtained after several months of investigation on Ronald Maddrey, who was suspected of drug distribution. A computer check revealed that he had active warrants issued by the Wilmington Police Department. During the execution of the search warrant, Maddrey was taken into custody without incident.
The search led to the discovery of the following items:
- Approximately 1,206 bags containing approximately 18.09 grams of suspected heroin/fentanyl
- Approximately 59.7 grams of crack cocaine
- Approximately 89 grams of powder cocaine
- Approximately 29 Oxycodone pills
- Approximately 12 grams of marijuana
Maddrey was transported to Troop 2, where he was charged with the following crimes:
- Possession of Controlled Substance in a Tier 3 Quantity (Felony) – 3 counts
- Possession With Intent to Deliver a Controlled Substance in a Tier 3 Quantity (Felony) – 3 counts
- Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
Maddrey was arraigned by Justice of the Peace Court 2 and committed to the Howard R. Young Correctional Institution on a $301,000 cash bond.
The post Wilmington Man Arrested for Multiple Drug Offenses Following Search Warrant appeared first on Delaware State Police – State of Delaware.
Share this Post